What is Swedish Massage?
Swedish Massage can be a 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minute treatment. It can be done on just the back and shoulders or a full body massage depending on the health requirements of the client. A full consultation is always done before a treatment.
A swedish massage is relaxing whilst getting to the root of where pain is held. Some benefits include:
- Increases energy levels and motivation
- Relieves stress
- Helps sleep problems
- Helps digestive problems
- Improves circulation
- Improves posture
- Promotes good quality sleep
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves skin by removing toxins from the body and tightening
- Combats Fatigue such as CFS
- Relieves pain
As well as massage on its own, Heather also does a treatment called ‘The Works’ combining Crystal Therapy, Massage and Archangel Healing.